How do we support your startup?
Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find the necessary information below, feel free to reach out to us via chat or email@example.com.
We prioritize startups that use many images or videos on their websites and apps or create a significant volume of content for other marketing channels.
- Must not have received previous ImageKit credits
- Must be associated with an accelerator, incubator, or VC firm mentioned here. Proof like a verification email or a partner letter would be required to establish this.
- Must have raised up to $20 million in funding or up to a series B round.
- Must have a working company website or app
- Must not be an existing paid customer of ImageKit.
- Must be registered with ImageKit using a business email.
Bootstrapped startups can contact us by filling out the form here.
$350 per month (offset by startup credits for 12 months)
1TB of delivery bandwidth, 250GB storage, 10K Video Processing Units, 15K Extension Units, 10 Users, 1 Custom Domain Name
If usage exceeds plan inclusions, then it is billed at $8 per 20GB bandwidth, $8 per 100GB storage, $8 per 10K VPUs, $8 per 5K Extension Units, $8 per user, $8 per domain name
- All media transformation and optimization features
- Digital Asset Management with access control and sharing features
- Automatic AVIF support included
- Audit logs
Streamline media with the in-built DAM system
Organize, tag, comment, and version images and videos for a healthy workflow. Find assets faster with an advanced search that combines multiple parameters.
Optimize and transform images for a better user experience
Use 40+ URL parameters that let you deliver pixel-perfect images every time. Automate image quality and format conversion based on the user's device to deliver the right image every time
Deliver stunning video visuals at scale with ease
Optimize, transform and deliver videos across devices. Trim, overlay, personalize videos and adopt adaptive bitrate streaming for a buffer video experience.
No-code integration with your infrastructure
ImageKit offers an integrated Media Library and AWS CDN. Optionally, use it with any cloud storage, web server, domain name, or CDN to instantly deliver perfect images and videos without writing a single line of code.